The Pets Unlimited web shop shop.petsunlimited.eu, owned by Dayes B.V., can be used to process privacy sensitive information, otherwise known as personal data. Dayes B.V. takes great priority in proper and careful handling of personal data. This private information is therefore always carefully processed and secured. Our handling process is compliant to the demands of privacy legislation. Amongst other things, this means that:
- We always clearly mention the purposes of our handling of personal data. We do so by means of this privacy and cookie statement;
- We limit the collection of personal data to only the information relevant to our legitimate objectives;
- We explicitly ask permission to process your personal data when such consent is required;
- We take appropriate security measures in order to protect your data, and demand that parties who process your personal data at our behest, take the same measures;
- We respect your rights to request access, to correct and to remove your personal data.
Dayes B.V. is the responsible party for processing the information. In this privacy and cookies statement, we explain the purposes for our collecting and using personal data and for what means. We advise that your carefully read through this privacy statement. This document was last altered on 19-07-2018.
Uses of personal data
When visiting our website, making an account, placing an order in our online store or signing up for our newsletter, you leave behind some personal information. It is also possible that you provided such information over the phone, through a filled in form at a fair or via a questionnaire on Facebook.
The following data can be used:
- Name and address
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Date of birth
- Information about your pets
- Information about your orders
- Order data
- IP address
- Information about your probable interests in products offered by Dayes B.V.
We use said information for the following purposes:
- The offering of the website shop.petsunlimited.eu;
- Granting access to a portal where you can find all your orders;
- The acceptance and delivery of your order;
- The curbing of over-indebtedness;
- Sending out newsletters;
- Performing customer research;
- Offering of other relevant products by Dayes B.V.;
- Customer relations, be it by mail, by email or by phone;
- Fulfilling all legal obligations.
In order to place an order in our online store, you must register as a customer. After registration, we will use your chosen username (or email address) to save the personal data you submitted. We save this information so that you needn’t fill in the form every time you visit the website, so that we can contact you in relation to fulfilling an order, for billing and payment purposes and in order to provide an overview of the products and services you have purchased from us.
We will not provide the data attached to your username (or email address) to any third parties, unless said action is necessary to perform an agreement made with you, or if we are legally required to. If fraud or misuse of our website is suspected, we can possibly hand over personal data to the most competent authorities.
We offer you a contact form, which can be used to submit questions about our products. Here you can fill in your name, email address and telephone number. Besides that, your query might include some personal data. We use this information solely to answer your questions or to resolve your problem.
Third party disclosure
We can disclose your data to the following external parties (this is necessary in order for us to provide goods and services, and to make sure the website is better in tune to your needs):
- The party that manages the platform on which our online store is built;
- Parties that do our mailings for us (Add to favorites);
- Logistics providers and delivery services;
- Manufacturers and statistics programmes (Google).
You can contact us using the information below. When you are not satisfied with the way we handle (a complaint concerning) your personal data, you have the right to file a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
6902 KH Zevenaar